Monday, 25 July 2016

SUMMER FAVOURITES



ACT TO PACK

Heat is finally on and whilst holidaying in Denmark, I've gathered my summer favourites, that have been standing by me. I'm much of a zombie when I pack my bag (20% gets packed the day prior to departure and the remaining 80% gets packed 10 minutes before storming out the door), so when I opened my suitcase in Denmark to see, that I had primarily brought stripy clothes with my swimsuit being no exception, I didn't know whether to feel amused or horrified. 

Consciously and subconsciously indeed, I do love stripes, and my swimsuit was no exception. And whilst I may not have been paying much attention when packing my outfits, my beauty bag never fails to arrive completely put-together. My biggest fear is to forget my contact lenses, thus turning beautiful destinations extremely blurry.



GANNI BATHINGSUIT (similar here) / PIZ BUIN ALLERGY SUN SENSITIVE FACE CREAM SPF50+ TOM FORD BRONZING POWDER BENEFIT KA-BROW! EYEBROW GEL  / YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT NO NEED TO SLEEP CONCEALER / DR. HAUSCHKA TINTED DAY CREAM / WALLPAPER* CITY GUIDE COPENHAGEN


Nevertheless, my holidays aren't quite the same without brows or bronzer (all on top of some SPF action, I've burnt my nose twice this year, trust me, it's not a look you want to go for). I've fallen completely in love with the Tinted Day Cream by Dr. Hauschka, which despite feeling a bit heavy when it goes on the skin at first, gives the most fantastic, dewy summer skin with a light coverage.

X

SARAH MIKAELA

12 comments:

  1. Lovely swimsuit
    Xoxo
    http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swimsuit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving stripes this summer. Cute swim suit on you :)

    www.dressupchowdown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post - what you described is so me...right down to the contact lenses! That strip swimsuit looks amazing!

    http://arabellawright.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love stripes AND one-pieces. Cute swimsuit girl!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swimming costume! I need to go costume shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. w body suits

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely images. I will be summer holidaying over the next week.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Lovely swimsuit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such lovely photos! that ysl touche ├ęclat is a liiifesaver.

    xx
    Gem
    www.milkwhitemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have no specific ability; I am just enthusiastically inquisitive. Eagerness makes standard individuals uncommon. Life is awful for the individuals who have bounty to live on and nothing to live for. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us. Movie xXx Vin Diesel Coat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a comment here. It's always exciting to hear what you think!